Sunday, November 11, 2007

Kamryn's Animal Sounds!!!

Well, this took me entirely too long. I realized that windows movie maker did not allow me to convert video to wide screen, and since my camera films in wide screen, most of the videos I've been posting don't look quite right. So I used the ridiculously "not user friendly" software that came with the camera and this is how it turned out. Unfortunately I had to sacrifice quality for wide screen, or I could have done an AVI file and it would have taken about 45 minutes to upload, no thanks. Anyway here is Kamryn doing some animal sounds. Isn't she cute?


8 comments:

Jarom and Melissa said...

What does a duck say?

"Duck!"

Hahahahah. Too cute. By the way, J, I think that you can actually do widescreen in windows movie maker too if you change the aspect ratio.

Jerry

Jason said...

Jerry, no dice, I cannot find a format that seems to be wide screen, the closest I can find is 740 x 480, I think wide screen is more like 1.78:1 which would be more like 840 x 480?

SmithFamily said...

So cute! Isn't it fun when they start talking!

Stephanie said...

Wow, she's so good at the animal sounds. That's adorable. You must be a pretty good mom!

whitneyingram said...

This is awesome. She is getting so big. I remember when you were pregnant with her! Good job Mom. She is growing fast and getting so smart!

Anonymous said...

I wanna hear Kamryn quizzing Jason on his animal sounds:)

Jason said...

A doggy says moo moo. See Steve, I know my animal sounds.

Stephanie said...

Amy - Collette and I went to the zoo on Monday and Mason was making animal sounds and it reminded me of Kamryn. She should come hang out with Diego and Mason. They are all so close in age, it would be fun!