Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Date Night.....sort of

A few weeks ago (before Kamryn's birthday), Jason and I went to the Hollywood Bowl for the John Williams concert. My Mom watched Kamryn for us so it was sort of a date night....except that we went with my brother Jeremy and my sister Suzanne and their families. So we were not alone. But it was a wonderful evening. We heard a lot of our favorites, like Star Wars, Indiana Jones, E.T., and Superman. Good times!

These are our nieces and nephews...from left to right. Ellie, David, Ethan, Michael....















Suzanne, her husband Dave, and their two kids...David and Michael














Jason and I in front of the Hollywood Bowl....its kind of hard to see but its back there.

3 comments:

Guy Incognito said...

HEY MAN! Good to hear from you. The Hollywood Bowl is so freaking awesome. I saw Radiohead there. Best show ever. You guys have a cute baby. She's already one? Oliver just started crawling this week. We'll be posting some more this weekend.

Christine said...

Wuzzup? Hey, cute couple of the year...I can't believe Kamryn is one already. I haven't even met her yet. I wish I was comin' out with Maryn. That's cool about Taryn having her second baby. Tell the girls at church hello for me.

SPENCERS said...

Wow, I can see the resemblance between you and your sister- I had to look closer to make sure it wasn't you! I love your baby girl's blue eyes- she's such a sweetie! 1 already? Time flies!