Thursday, August 09, 2007

Going Back in Time

Back, back, back before Kamryn was born, Jason and I took a "last hurrah" trip to New York City. I wasn't even pregnant yet, but we knew we were wanting to get pregnant so we took this trip since we knew once the kids start coming the big vacations aren't so doable....man, time sure has flown since then. We now have a one year-old daughter.

This is us at Rockefeller Center.



We found this freaky carousel in Central Park...it had clown faces in it. Not my favorite. But the carousel actually went pretty fast, so we had a good time.



















I found a man playing the saxophone beneath this bridge in Central Park. He was really good and I loved listening to him.














This is Jason and I outside the theater waiting to go see "Phantom of the Opera." This is one of Jason's favorite broadway shows. Yes, my man enjoys a good musical now and then.














Here is one of my cheesy dreams coming true. I played the same piano that Tom Hanks played on the movie, "BIG." Too bad I had to share it with some kids, but I got most of the chopsticks song in.

2 comments:

Mere said...

Hey Jason! I found your blog through Staci's, and you guys have such a cute little family. It sounds like you're doing well. If you want to see what we're doing, check out our family blog at www.theburnhams.com

Jarom and Melissa said...

Hey Jay and Amy,
re-living the good 'ole days, eh?
Hope you guys are doing well.

love Jerry and Melissa