Monday, December 29, 2008

Zee greatest zinger in da world!!!!!
















Thanks to my husband Jason (and a little guilt tripping by his wife) I was able to attend the Celine Dion concert the first week of December. This has been a dream of mine for a long time. I always thought that I would see her concert in Vegas but time flew by and that never happened. So, when I found out she was going on tour I knew it had to be now and never. So, it was now! Of course, Jason is not the hugest Celine Dion fan which is understandable considering her music is mostly love ballads and such so I was able to take a friend with me. Karissa had recently taken me to see "Wicked" so I thought I would return the favor. She is a huge Celine Dion fan like myself so we had a great time together!















Here is a video of her singing her new hit, "Taking Chances," just in case anyone cares to listen to one of the greatest singing voices of our time. :-) Enjoy! Oh, and please forgive the video movement. I couldn't help but move with the beat.

3 comments:

Grace said...

YAY!!! What a fun date! I must admit I'm not the biggest fan but I can understand the excitment of seeing one of your favorite live!!!

Jarom and Melissa said...

There is no stickin' way Jarom would see Celine with me and he would strongly encourage me to realize that me going with a friend was also a waste of money and time, but I still love her. Glad you got to go and you had fun. She does have some pipes and sounds she does a good show.
-- Melissa

Stephanie said...

Still jealous!